Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- INFOGRAPHICS – Which Business Entity is Right for You? - September 28, 2016
- 3 Ways to Add Copyright Free Images to Your Blogs, Books and Documents - September 19, 2016
- How to Delete All Hyperlinks in a MS #Word Document through VBA Macro - September 1, 2016
FEWER should be used when one can count the items/subjects in question. It is usually used with a following “THAN”.
1) Today I had fewer than ten phone calls.
2) Fewer awards than advertised were distributed at the Honors Ceremony.
LESS is used for items/subjects that cannot be measured.
1) You should work less to be healthy.
2) Since we had less snowfall this year, we decided not buy that snowblower.