Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- What is the Readability Index of Your Writing? - November 20, 2017
- Should Technical Writing be Boring? And if Yes, Why? - November 15, 2017
- How to Create a Custom-Designed Header in MS Word that Would be Available to All Other Word Documents - November 13, 2017
Do you know what kind of cookies the web site you’re visiting is placing on your machine?
Now you can easily see and (if you wish) remove those cookies thanks to Firefox 3.0’s great cookie editor.
1) When you visit a web site, click on the favicon displayed to the left of the URL:
2) Firefox will display the following dialog box:
3) Click the More Information button to display the following information dialog box:
4) Click the View Cookies button to see the cookies placed on your computer by this web site:
5) Select and click Remove Cookie to delete any cookie you like.