Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- 7 Tips to Write Great Essays - January 5, 2018
- How to Eliminate Abstract Nouns - January 3, 2018
- 3 Important Differences Between Academic versus Technical Writing - January 1, 2018
MySpace has a built in blog for every account. That represents a potential pool of 100 million readers.
1) Click the Manage Blog link on your Home page to display your MySpace Blog page.
2) Click the Post New Blog link under My Controls to open up a new post screen:
You can follow your post with any link you like. This can be a link to any product or service you offer, or an article which both shares information and invites your readers to click a link that leads to a landing page or a marketing offer.