Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- BOOK REVIEW: “Design for How People Learn” by Julie Dirksen - July 10, 2017
- 12 Top Characteristics of a Good Technical Writer - July 3, 2017
- What Are the Qualities of a Good Technical Writer? - June 28, 2017
Insurance.com is seeking an experienced professional to lead development of its website content, ensuring consistency with business strategies, best practices, and brand guidelines. Lead the planning, definition, and implementation of the editorial strategy.
- 7-10 years experience writing for an Internet audience and strategic content management.
- Degree in English, journalism, technical writing or other writing/communication-intensive field. Or, degree in e-commerce, e-business or comparable.