Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- Get an ‘A’ on Your Next Research Paper With These 6 Simple Steps - November 28, 2016
- An Amazing and FREE Source of Magazines and Periodicals — ISSUU - November 25, 2016
- Three Free Photo Sites for Technical and Business Writers - November 23, 2016
Insurance.com is seeking an experienced professional to lead development of its website content, ensuring consistency with business strategies, best practices, and brand guidelines. Lead the planning, definition, and implementation of the editorial strategy.
- 7-10 years experience writing for an Internet audience and strategic content management.
- Degree in English, journalism, technical writing or other writing/communication-intensive field. Or, degree in e-commerce, e-business or comparable.