Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- English Grammar – How to Use LIE and LAY Correctly - October 26, 2016
- How to Count the Number of Days with an Incident and Chart with Running Averages in MS Excel - October 19, 2016
- FREE Online Video Course – MS Word Power Shortcuts - October 14, 2016
Requirements for the role include:
– Thorough understanding of the game development process and requirements.
– Strong creative and technical writing skills.
– Exceptional creativity & attention to detail.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skill, as well as strong interpersonal skills.
– Skilled with MS Office, MS Project, bug tracking software, source control software.
– Experience writing design and maintaining design documentation based on play tests, and design meetings.