Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- How to Number Your Documents Properly – A Document Numbering Strategy - April 24, 2017
- How to Avoid Repeating Words in a Headline - April 18, 2017
- Leveraging Multi-Function Printers With Document Imaging Software - April 10, 2017
Requirements for the role include:
– Thorough understanding of the game development process and requirements.
– Strong creative and technical writing skills.
– Exceptional creativity & attention to detail.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skill, as well as strong interpersonal skills.
– Skilled with MS Office, MS Project, bug tracking software, source control software.
– Experience writing design and maintaining design documentation based on play tests, and design meetings.