Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- BOOK REVIEW: “Design for How People Learn” by Julie Dirksen - July 10, 2017
- 12 Top Characteristics of a Good Technical Writer - July 3, 2017
- What Are the Qualities of a Good Technical Writer? - June 28, 2017
Requirements for the role include:
– Thorough understanding of the game development process and requirements.
– Strong creative and technical writing skills.
– Exceptional creativity & attention to detail.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skill, as well as strong interpersonal skills.
– Skilled with MS Office, MS Project, bug tracking software, source control software.
– Experience writing design and maintaining design documentation based on play tests, and design meetings.