Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- How NOT to Search for a Writing Job (1) - January 22, 2017
- Hazards of Poorly Written Technical Documentation - December 26, 2016
- Get an ‘A’ on Your Next Research Paper With These 6 Simple Steps - November 28, 2016
Requirements for the role include:
– Thorough understanding of the game development process and requirements.
– Strong creative and technical writing skills.
– Exceptional creativity & attention to detail.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skill, as well as strong interpersonal skills.
– Skilled with MS Office, MS Project, bug tracking software, source control software.
– Experience writing design and maintaining design documentation based on play tests, and design meetings.