Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- BOOK REVIEW: “Design for How People Learn” by Julie Dirksen - July 10, 2017
- 12 Top Characteristics of a Good Technical Writer - July 3, 2017
- What Are the Qualities of a Good Technical Writer? - June 28, 2017
All of these are actual businesses… that didn’t spend quite enough time to consider how their online name might appear!
These are not made up. Check them out yourself!
1. ‘Who Represents’ is where you can find the name of the agent that represents any celebrity. Their Web site is: www.whorepresents.com
2. ‘Experts Exchange’ is a knowledge base where programmers can exchange advice and views at: www.expertsexchange.com
3. Looking for a great pen? Look no further than ‘ Pen Island ‘. It can be found at: www.penisland.net
4. Need a therapist? Try ‘Therapist Finder’ at: www.therapistfinder.com
5. Then there’s the ‘Italian Power Generator’ company. Check it out at: www.powergenitalia.com
6. And the designers at ‘Speed of Art’ await you at their wacky Web site: www.speedofart.com
Have a fun day! Just be careful what you name YOUR new web site…
P.S. This was sent to me anonymously by email. I’d gladly credit the original author if I knew his or her name…