The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- Test Your Knowledge of 4 Basic Fonts – Drag & Drop - January 27, 2017
- How NOT to Design a Web Site - January 25, 2017
- Hazards of Poorly Written Technical Documentation - December 26, 2016
- Take 100% responsibility for your performance.
- Shake off rejection and renew your commitment to achieving your goals.
- Invest every day in developing your knowledge base and core skills.
- Take concrete action every day toward your sales and performance goals.
- Focus and grow your unique abilities and skill sets.
- Achieve and maintain a high level of motivation and pass it on.
- Celebrate your victories as a way to ensure future success.
- Change your outcomes by reacting differently to any event.
- Manage time the way successful entrepreneurs do.
- Decide what you want … and enthusiastically pay the price to achieve it.
- Develop and trust your intuition and reasoning abilities.
- Transcend other people’s limiting beliefs and opinions about your goals.