The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- How to Number Your Documents Properly – A Document Numbering Strategy - April 24, 2017
- How to Avoid Repeating Words in a Headline - April 18, 2017
- Leveraging Multi-Function Printers With Document Imaging Software - April 10, 2017
- Take 100% responsibility for your performance.
- Shake off rejection and renew your commitment to achieving your goals.
- Invest every day in developing your knowledge base and core skills.
- Take concrete action every day toward your sales and performance goals.
- Focus and grow your unique abilities and skill sets.
- Achieve and maintain a high level of motivation and pass it on.
- Celebrate your victories as a way to ensure future success.
- Change your outcomes by reacting differently to any event.
- Manage time the way successful entrepreneurs do.
- Decide what you want … and enthusiastically pay the price to achieve it.
- Develop and trust your intuition and reasoning abilities.
- Transcend other people’s limiting beliefs and opinions about your goals.