The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- 101 Tips and Tutorials to Write Like a Pro - August 17, 2017
- How to Find a Technical Writing Job – Some Ideas and Resources - August 9, 2017
- BOOK REVIEW: “Design for How People Learn” by Julie Dirksen - July 10, 2017
- Take 100% responsibility for your performance.
- Shake off rejection and renew your commitment to achieving your goals.
- Invest every day in developing your knowledge base and core skills.
- Take concrete action every day toward your sales and performance goals.
- Focus and grow your unique abilities and skill sets.
- Achieve and maintain a high level of motivation and pass it on.
- Celebrate your victories as a way to ensure future success.
- Change your outcomes by reacting differently to any event.
- Manage time the way successful entrepreneurs do.
- Decide what you want … and enthusiastically pay the price to achieve it.
- Develop and trust your intuition and reasoning abilities.
- Transcend other people’s limiting beliefs and opinions about your goals.