Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- Test Your Knowledge of 4 Basic Fonts – Drag & Drop - January 27, 2017
- How NOT to Design a Web Site - January 25, 2017
- Hazards of Poorly Written Technical Documentation - December 26, 2016
Here are 4 free Word Press Templates for my readers… enjoy!
How to download and install:
- Click the DOWNLOAD link.
- Extract the folder inside the ZIP file.
- Save the WP theme to a folder on your hard drive.
- By using an FTP editor, upload the folder from your machine to the WP-themes folder of your WP blog.
- Log in to your WP blog.
- Visit the Appearance > Themes page of your System Admin module. The new theme should be listed there.
CAUTION: There were no known bugs or viruses with these themes at the time they were uploaded. But still, download and install these themes as-is and at your own risk since all themes do not work with all versions of WP or with all operating systems and machines. Always preview a theme before installing it. This web site does not accept any responsibility for any consequences to arise due to the use of these free and complimentary themes.