Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- 101 Tips and Tutorials to Write Like a Pro - August 17, 2017
- How to Find a Technical Writing Job – Some Ideas and Resources - August 9, 2017
- BOOK REVIEW: “Design for How People Learn” by Julie Dirksen - July 10, 2017
Here are 4 free Word Press Templates for my readers… enjoy!
How to download and install:
- Click the DOWNLOAD link.
- Extract the folder inside the ZIP file.
- Save the WP theme to a folder on your hard drive.
- By using an FTP editor, upload the folder from your machine to the WP-themes folder of your WP blog.
- Log in to your WP blog.
- Visit the Appearance > Themes page of your System Admin module. The new theme should be listed there.
CAUTION: There were no known bugs or viruses with these themes at the time they were uploaded. But still, download and install these themes as-is and at your own risk since all themes do not work with all versions of WP or with all operating systems and machines. Always preview a theme before installing it. This web site does not accept any responsibility for any consequences to arise due to the use of these free and complimentary themes.