Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- What is the Readability Index of Your Writing? - November 20, 2017
- Should Technical Writing be Boring? And if Yes, Why? - November 15, 2017
- How to Create a Custom-Designed Header in MS Word that Would be Available to All Other Word Documents - November 13, 2017
Here are 10 more free Word Press Templates for my readers… enjoy!
How to download and install:
- Click the DOWNLOAD link.
- Extract the folder inside the ZIP file.
- Save the WP theme to a folder on your hard drive.
- By using an FTP editor, upload the folder from your machine to the WP-themes folder of your WP blog.
- Log in to your WP blog.
- Visit the Appearance > Themes page of your System Admin module. The new theme should be listed there.
CAUTION: There were no known bugs or viruses with these themes at the time they were uploaded. But still, download and install these themes as-is and at your own risk since all themes do not work with all versions of WP or with all operating systems and machines. Always preview a theme before installing it. This web site does not accept any responsibility for any consequences to arise due to the use of these free and complimentary themes.