Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- Get an ‘A’ on Your Next Research Paper With These 6 Simple Steps - November 28, 2016
- An Amazing and FREE Source of Magazines and Periodicals — ISSUU - November 25, 2016
- Three Free Photo Sites for Technical and Business Writers - November 23, 2016
* Experienced Technical Writer
* Initial contract with option for extensions
* Leading Government Agency – ASAP Start
Our government client urgently requires an experienced T echnical Writer with expert skills, knowledge and experience to complete a detailed user manual for the new system, and concurrently writing User Acceptance Test plans to test the system.
As the successful T echnical Writer your tasks will be to:
Produce a User Manual for the new .Net web version of the application. This User Manual must also contain sections which explain some of the technical design, due to the lack of a proper Detailed Design specification. The User Manual must be created by reviewing the high level Business Requirements document written by the clients, and reviewing the actually application, while still under development. This means the documenter must have the skills to work with the clients and the technical developer, and bridge the gap to document the system operation in a user-friendly manner, while capturing enough technical detail to satisfy the quality processes for documenting the design.
Click here for more info