The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- What Are the Qualities of a Good Technical Writer? - June 28, 2017
- Be Careful with Humor in Technical Writing - June 26, 2017
- How Much Money Can Writers Make? - June 22, 2017
From the Success Coach Jack Canfield:
Following are three things to do constantly in pursuit of your goals and dreams, however big or small:
- Awareness: Keep your awareness on the feedback you are getting from life and decide to address the situations immediately. Don’t bottle up feedback, cast it aside, and avoid it like you would a pile of dirty laundry or a stack of unopened bills. Life tells you things every day. Do this. Don’t do that. Think about this. Try me. Forget that. We live in a world that seemingly encourages us to live on autopilot. Successful people fly manually every day and so should you. When those feedback signals come in, listen to them and use them in planning your next step.
- Commitment: Commit to finding out why things aren’t working and learn what will fix them. Once you start the process it will be much easier to continue. Nothing fruitful stems from inaction.
- Trust: Trust that making changes to the situation will ultimately bring about the best results. Sure you might go through a bit of discomfort during the change, and some unlikely or unwanted outcomes, but in the end you will triumph!