Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- How to Count the Number of Days with an Incident and Chart with Running Averages in MS Excel - October 19, 2016
- FREE Online Video Course – MS Word Power Shortcuts - October 14, 2016
- INFOGRAPHICS – Which Business Entity is Right for You? - September 28, 2016
We are seeking a Technical writer/designer/trainer — Austin/Tx.
Training Technical Writer/Designer
Designs technical software training modules, primarily interacts with internal subject matter experts. Can create organization, designs with minimal existing documentation. Participates on segment and cross functional projects.
Ideal Candidates will have excellent oral and written communication skills, an ability to multitask, strong attention to detail, and be able to work autonomously.
• Understand the following training components:
• Adult Learning Theory
• Systematic Approach to Training (ADDIE model and how it works)
• Training Plan Concept
• Design Document Concept (including Scripting)
• Review cycles and importance
• Understand the following Project Management components:
• Basic PM with the following emphasis:
• Organization for Effectiveness
• Deliverables management
• Minimum experience: 3+ years creating technical software, service training modules.