Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- INFOGRAPHICS – Which Business Entity is Right for You? - September 28, 2016
- 3 Ways to Add Copyright Free Images to Your Blogs, Books and Documents - September 19, 2016
- How to Delete All Hyperlinks in a MS #Word Document through VBA Macro - September 1, 2016
We are seeking a Technical writer/designer/trainer — Austin/Tx.
Training Technical Writer/Designer
Designs technical software training modules, primarily interacts with internal subject matter experts. Can create organization, designs with minimal existing documentation. Participates on segment and cross functional projects.
Ideal Candidates will have excellent oral and written communication skills, an ability to multitask, strong attention to detail, and be able to work autonomously.
• Understand the following training components:
• Adult Learning Theory
• Systematic Approach to Training (ADDIE model and how it works)
• Training Plan Concept
• Design Document Concept (including Scripting)
• Review cycles and importance
• Understand the following Project Management components:
• Basic PM with the following emphasis:
• Organization for Effectiveness
• Deliverables management
• Minimum experience: 3+ years creating technical software, service training modules.