Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- Test Your Knowledge of 4 Basic Fonts – Drag & Drop - January 27, 2017
- How NOT to Design a Web Site - January 25, 2017
- Hazards of Poorly Written Technical Documentation - December 26, 2016
Are you a student currently pursuing an undergraduate degree, graduate degree, or certificate in the area of Instructional Design?
If so, apply for the 2009 STC Instructional Design & Learning SIG Scholarship today.
The awards include:
* One (1) $500 scholarship for undergraduate students
* One (1) $1,000 scholarship for graduate students
Visit the STC IDL SIG 2009 Scholarship web page for detailed instructions and application forms.
The Instructional Design & Learning Special Interest Group (IDL SIG) of the Society for Technical Communication (STC) helps its members identify and develop knowledge and practical skills for designing, developing, and implementing technical instruction in electronic and traditional classroom settings.
The group’s goal is to promote sound design practices and educate members about instructional theory and research.
Visit their Web site at http://www.stcsig.org/idl to learn more about this great professional community.