Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- What Are the Qualities of a Good Technical Writer? - June 28, 2017
- Be Careful with Humor in Technical Writing - June 26, 2017
- How Much Money Can Writers Make? - June 22, 2017
Are you a student currently pursuing an undergraduate degree, graduate degree, or certificate in the area of Instructional Design?
If so, apply for the 2009 STC Instructional Design & Learning SIG Scholarship today.
The awards include:
* One (1) $500 scholarship for undergraduate students
* One (1) $1,000 scholarship for graduate students
Visit the STC IDL SIG 2009 Scholarship web page for detailed instructions and application forms.
The Instructional Design & Learning Special Interest Group (IDL SIG) of the Society for Technical Communication (STC) helps its members identify and develop knowledge and practical skills for designing, developing, and implementing technical instruction in electronic and traditional classroom settings.
The group’s goal is to promote sound design practices and educate members about instructional theory and research.
Visit their Web site at http://www.stcsig.org/idl to learn more about this great professional community.