Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- How to Count the Number of Days with an Incident and Chart with Running Averages in MS Excel - October 19, 2016
- FREE Online Video Course – MS Word Power Shortcuts - October 14, 2016
- INFOGRAPHICS – Which Business Entity is Right for You? - September 28, 2016
Adobe RoboHelp Server 8 is completely rewritten in Java and is much more stable and robust than previous versions. Installation is very simplified now.
One major difference from earlier versions is now RoboHelp Server 8 does not need IIS Server. Instead it uses Tomcat server.
You can download RoboHelp Server 8 trial version from http://www.adobe.com/downloads/
Prerequisite for installing RoboHelp Server 8
• Java Runtime Environment (JRE) 1.5 or higher (http://java.sun.com/javase/downloads/index.jsp).
• Tomcat 6.0.14 (or higher) (http://tomcat.apache.org/download-60.cgi). Download the Windows Service Installer which is listed in the “Binary Distributions”.