Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- BOOK REVIEW: “Design for How People Learn” by Julie Dirksen - July 10, 2017
- 12 Top Characteristics of a Good Technical Writer - July 3, 2017
- What Are the Qualities of a Good Technical Writer? - June 28, 2017
· runs on both Windows (2000/XP/Vista) and Mac OSX
· connects to multiple Twitter, laconi.ca, Friendfeed and Seesmic accounts
· displays notifications for new messages
· shorten long URLs (using digg.com, bit.ly, snurl, twurl or is.gd)
· Supports multiple Twitter accounts
· Replies and direct messages are displayed inline
· Delete tweets from Twitter quickly and easily
· Auto show / hide when new tweets arrive
This extension adds a tiny icon on the Firefox status bar which notifies you when your friends update their tweets. Also it has a small text input field to update your tweets.
If you are a Microsoft ® Outlook ® user, you probably have it open all the time. Now you can update your Twitter status and follow your friends without having to open any other applications. OutTwit seamlessly integrates Twitter into Outlook.
Allows you to twitter from your mobile device without getting dinged for updates and double dinged for friend updates continually arriving via SMS.
TwitterBerry is mobile BlackBerry client for posting updates to Twitter. It works over the data network, so you don’t need to use SMS.
TwitterFon is a simple, clean, easy to use, and super fast Twitter client for your iPhone and iPod Touch.
· Handle multiple twitter accounts on your iPhone.
· View your timeline, replies, direct messages and favorites.
· Browse your friends and followers.
· Post new tweets, retweet.
· Landscape mode for easy typing on your iPhone
· Reply to any Tweet or Tweeter on your iPhone
· Private message any Tweeter
· Toggle Private/Reply with tap
Quadruple yYour Twitter follower count, add value, and build a loyal following by running your own Twitter Giveaway Contest, all on complete auto-pilot.
*** Pronunciation Guides
Is there a word the pronunciation of which you’re not sure of? That includes the names of famous people too (like “Sergei Vasilievich Rachmaninoff”). Go to this site, search for the word, then click and listen to the correct pronunciation of hundreds of thousands of words. It’s fun!
A similar pronunciation guide in 100+ languages from VOA.