Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- Hazards of Poorly Written Technical Documentation - December 26, 2016
- Get an ‘A’ on Your Next Research Paper With These 6 Simple Steps - November 28, 2016
- An Amazing and FREE Source of Magazines and Periodicals — ISSUU - November 25, 2016
1. Enter “define” in the Google search box, then a colon, then a space, and then the word or expression you want defined.
2. Find out what Google thinks about just about anything or anyone (including you) at www.googlism.com
3. Enter an airplane’s tail number in the Google search box to find out the plane’s service history.
4. Yankees or Red Sox? Heaven or hell? Pen or sword? Which one gets more Google hits? Find out this and much more at www.googlefight.com
5. Enter a few key ingredients to get many recipes.
(Source: David Hochman in The New York Times)