Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- 15 Questions to Ask After You Finish a Technical Document Project - February 12, 2018
- THY’s Perfect Information Design - February 9, 2018
- Waterfall vs. Agile Models in Technical Documentation - February 7, 2018
1. Enter “define” in the Google search box, then a colon, then a space, and then the word or expression you want defined.
2. Find out what Google thinks about just about anything or anyone (including you) at www.googlism.com
3. Enter an airplane’s tail number in the Google search box to find out the plane’s service history.
4. Yankees or Red Sox? Heaven or hell? Pen or sword? Which one gets more Google hits? Find out this and much more at www.googlefight.com
5. Enter a few key ingredients to get many recipes.
(Source: David Hochman in The New York Times)