Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- INFOGRAPHICS: Single-Source Publishing Tools - October 20, 2017
- 2 Good Reasons to Write for Free Rather Than for Just a Few Bucks - October 18, 2017
- 10 Indispensable Concepts of English Grammar You Should Know - October 16, 2017
1. Enter “define” in the Google search box, then a colon, then a space, and then the word or expression you want defined.
2. Find out what Google thinks about just about anything or anyone (including you) at www.googlism.com
3. Enter an airplane’s tail number in the Google search box to find out the plane’s service history.
4. Yankees or Red Sox? Heaven or hell? Pen or sword? Which one gets more Google hits? Find out this and much more at www.googlefight.com
5. Enter a few key ingredients to get many recipes.
(Source: David Hochman in The New York Times)