Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- 3 Ways to Add Copyright Free Images to Your Blogs, Books and Documents - September 19, 2016
- How to Delete All Hyperlinks in a MS #Word Document through VBA Macro - September 1, 2016
- How to View a List of All Open MS Word Documents through VBA Macro - August 31, 2016
Bangalore continues to be a strong magnet for technical writers in India. A training company is offering guaranteed placement for technical writers with some of the best known Fortune 500 corporations following a 1 year training. Assuming it’s a valid offer, it sounds like a terrific deal for all Indians aspiring to become technical writers indeed.
Here are the features of the training program:
• One year, full-time program
• 100% Assured Job: Get immediate job offer letter (CTC 4 lac) against admission
• Only limited seats available
• Internship with/for fortune 500 companies
• Free Laptops provided to all students
List of placement companies:
Accenture, AXA, Agilent, Amdocs, AOL, Aztecsoft, Bosch, CSC, Convergys, Cognizant, Datacraft, Dell, EMC, Fidelity, GE, HCL, HP, Honeywell, Huawei, i2 Technologies, IBM, iFlex, Infosys, Juniper, LG, Mphasis-EDS, NetApps, Oracle, Pivotal, Reuters, SAP, Sasken, Satyam, Siemens, Symantec, Symbian, TCS, TWB, Unilever, Unisysm Wipro.
CAUTION: Please inquire whether what they are guaranteeing is a full-time job following the training or just an “internship opportunity.” Know everything in advance to prevent any surprises.