Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- Test Your Knowledge of 4 Basic Fonts – Drag & Drop - January 27, 2017
- How NOT to Design a Web Site - January 25, 2017
- Hazards of Poorly Written Technical Documentation - December 26, 2016
The other day, a colleague asked if I write business plans. My first thought was, “No, except for my own.”
Then, she said, “After all, it is rather technical.”
Well, of course, technical writers are perfectly skilled for writing business plans. Let’s see, what does it entail?
- Presenting information in a nontechnical manner
- Designing pages that are readable.
Need I go on?
I then went to the Internet and searched “what to charge to write a business plan.” That became a guessing game. I found everything from $500 to thousands of dollars. It really depends on several things…