Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- How to Count the Number of Days with an Incident and Chart with Running Averages in MS Excel - October 19, 2016
- FREE Online Video Course – MS Word Power Shortcuts - October 14, 2016
- INFOGRAPHICS – Which Business Entity is Right for You? - September 28, 2016
The other day, a colleague asked if I write business plans. My first thought was, “No, except for my own.”
Then, she said, “After all, it is rather technical.”
Well, of course, technical writers are perfectly skilled for writing business plans. Let’s see, what does it entail?
- Presenting information in a nontechnical manner
- Designing pages that are readable.
Need I go on?
I then went to the Internet and searched “what to charge to write a business plan.” That became a guessing game. I found everything from $500 to thousands of dollars. It really depends on several things…