Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- BOOK REVIEW: “Design for How People Learn” by Julie Dirksen - July 10, 2017
- 12 Top Characteristics of a Good Technical Writer - July 3, 2017
- What Are the Qualities of a Good Technical Writer? - June 28, 2017
The other day, a colleague asked if I write business plans. My first thought was, “No, except for my own.”
Then, she said, “After all, it is rather technical.”
Well, of course, technical writers are perfectly skilled for writing business plans. Let’s see, what does it entail?
- Presenting information in a nontechnical manner
- Designing pages that are readable.
Need I go on?
I then went to the Internet and searched “what to charge to write a business plan.” That became a guessing game. I found everything from $500 to thousands of dollars. It really depends on several things…