Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- What is the Readability Index of Your Writing? - November 20, 2017
- Should Technical Writing be Boring? And if Yes, Why? - November 15, 2017
- How to Create a Custom-Designed Header in MS Word that Would be Available to All Other Word Documents - November 13, 2017
The other day, a colleague asked if I write business plans. My first thought was, “No, except for my own.”
Then, she said, “After all, it is rather technical.”
Well, of course, technical writers are perfectly skilled for writing business plans. Let’s see, what does it entail?
- Presenting information in a nontechnical manner
- Designing pages that are readable.
Need I go on?
I then went to the Internet and searched “what to charge to write a business plan.” That became a guessing game. I found everything from $500 to thousands of dollars. It really depends on several things…