Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- How to Convert .PUB Files into PDF - November 22, 2017
- What is the Readability Index of Your Writing? - November 20, 2017
- Should Technical Writing be Boring? And if Yes, Why? - November 15, 2017
We’ve got two additions to the Certification Programs list:
1) East Carolina University has a Master’s and PH.D. Program in Technical Communication offered by the English Department (thanks C.S.).
2) Austin Community College in Austin, TX is also offering a Business and Technical Communications Certificate Program (thank you Susan H).