Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- Test Your Knowledge of 4 Basic Fonts – Drag & Drop - January 27, 2017
- How NOT to Design a Web Site - January 25, 2017
- Hazards of Poorly Written Technical Documentation - December 26, 2016
Contact: 201 Park Washington Court, Falls Church, VA 22046-4527. Telephone (703) 538-1787
NAGC is a national not-for-profit professional network of federal, state and local government employees who disseminate information within and outside government.
Copy and technical writers
NAGC is dedicated to providing opportunities for professional advancement, enhancing effective communications with constituents and advancing the profession.
Networking with other technical writers who are facing the same issues and solving the same problems as you every day.
Connecting with other communicators at the federal, state, county, municipal, university and military levels of government. Whether you are a media officer, writer, speechwriter, editor, graphic artist, photographer, videographer, filmmaker, web site developer or fill-in-the-blank, if you are working in government communications you will find others around the country doing a job much like yours with whom you can share ideas.
>>> Learning & Networking
NAGC’s annual Communications School is an opportunity to hear top-level speakers in multiple interest areas, while networking with other government communicators. Conference registration is discounted for NAGC members.
* Listservs and other opportunities for networking and connecting with other members of like interests.
* Job listings and links.
* Vendor discounts on services used by government communicators.
* NAGC Web site, containing resources for government communicators.
* Discounts on all EEI Communications training courses.