Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- The Good News About McDonald’s Typo - March 29, 2017
- Test Your Knowledge of 4 Basic Fonts – Drag & Drop - January 27, 2017
- How NOT to Design a Web Site - January 25, 2017
Writers are curious creatures by nature.
If you live in or close to Washington D.C. you can satisfy that curiosity by taking advantage of FREE public lectures sponsored by Carnegie Institution for Science.
From neurophysiology to astronomy… mathematics and music to medicine and geology…
- Can CO2 capture be achieved at an acceptable cost?
- What can kangaroos teach us about human sex chromosomes?
- How does the brain filter what we hear?
- Canonical Forms: A mathematician’s view of Musical Canons
- Dying Young as Late in Life as Possible — Stem Cells
Expand your mind!
Visit www.ciw.edu for the Fall program.