Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- BOOK REVIEW: “Design for How People Learn” by Julie Dirksen - July 10, 2017
- 12 Top Characteristics of a Good Technical Writer - July 3, 2017
- What Are the Qualities of a Good Technical Writer? - June 28, 2017
You can excel in the technical writing field with training and education provided by UCSC Extension in Silicon Valley. The comprehensive certificate program covers state-of-the-art resources, tools, and knowledge needed to advance a successful career and maintain certification.
Technical communicators work in a variety of fields and professionals must expand their skills to keep pace with the needs of Silicon Valley’s most innovative companies. Whether addressing advanced topics or grammar basics, our comprehensive program centers around information usability trains superb technical communicators at all levels in all disciplines.
The program is structured into five modules of courses, each catering to a different need and expertise within the professional community:
- Technical Communication Fundamentals
- Engineering Communication
- Project Leadership
- Advanced Topics in Communication
- Tools and Technologies
Take individual courses to expand or update specific skills, or pursue the certificate for comprehensive training from the professionals who helped define the profession in.