Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- How NOT to Look for a Writing Job (1) - January 22, 2017
- Hazards of Poorly Written Technical Documentation - December 26, 2016
- Get an ‘A’ on Your Next Research Paper With These 6 Simple Steps - November 28, 2016
Join leading experts and practitioners from the emerging field of Content Strategy in Paris on 15-16 April 2010 for two exciting days of workshops, presentations, and discussions.
Learn how to audit, create, deliver, and govern your content for the satisfaction of your customers and a swift return on your investment.
Who Should Attend
Content Strategy Forum 2010 is for anyone who develops, manages, or delivers content within their own organization or for their clients: user experience designers, information architects, business analysts, technical writers, web project managers, editorial strategists, documentation managers, web journalists, translators, web marketers, practicing content strategists, and those looking to break into the ﬁeld.
- Four half-day workshops
- An evening dinner cruise on the Seine with conference speakers
Friday, 16 April 2010
- Two keynote presentations
- Twelve breakout sessions
- Sponsor showcase
- Expert panel discussion
- Networking cocktail and book raffle