Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- INFOGRAPHICS: Single-Source Publishing Tools - October 20, 2017
- 2 Good Reasons to Write for Free Rather Than for Just a Few Bucks - October 18, 2017
- 10 Indispensable Concepts of English Grammar You Should Know - October 16, 2017
(UPDATE: This gift was for January 2010 and has expired. Thanks.)
If you still haven’t discovered it yet, let me say it outright: Lynda.com is a GREAT online training site for those who would like to learn Adobe, Apple and Microsoft software products (and then some) at their own place and time of choosing. I myself am a monthly subscriber to Lynda.com and have benefited a lot from it. Actually, come to think of it, I’ve also got two co-workers in my office who are also Lynda-fans as well.
So what can be more natural than this offer: I’d like to give a free $25 coupon, good for one month’s subscription, to a TCC reader who has already subscribed to the TCC Ezine. This would give you full access to all the training videos posted on Lynda.com, for 30 days.
So, here are the rules:
1) Please subscribe to my free ezine by filling out the subscription coupon on the right sidebar. If you are already a subscriber then obviously you do not need to re-subscribe.
2) Send an email to writer111-at-gmail-dot-com with the SUBJECT LINE “Free Lynda Coupon.” Deadline is January 8, 2010 MIDNIGHT. You can leave the body blank. It’s up to you. One email per person, please.
3) I will randomly draw a name and announce the winner on Jan 9. I will send the CODE needed to unlock the offer with a private mail to the lucky winner.
If you have any questions please let me know. Good luck!