Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- Test Your Knowledge of 4 Basic Fonts – Drag & Drop - January 27, 2017
- How NOT to Design a Web Site - January 25, 2017
- Hazards of Poorly Written Technical Documentation - December 26, 2016
As a Technical Writer Intern, you will document a variety of software-related topics, including architecture overviews, coding concepts, procedures, APIs, SDKs, and more. You will write for both internal and external audiences. You are a strong writer, have solid analytical and organizational skills, and can quickly understand and communicate complex technical information. Most of all, you are passionate about investigating how things work and sharing their knowledge with others.
Mountain View, California, USA
- Proven interest in writing matched with an ability to write clearly and informatively.
- Proven experience that demonstrates your passion to learn and use technology.
- Able to cope with fast-paced and constantly changing environments.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Web programming experience preferred.
- Ability to read source code in languages such as Java or C++