Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- How Much Money Can Writers Make? - June 22, 2017
- 2 Methods to Avoid Gender Ambiguity - June 21, 2017
- How to Write in “Action Units” in Technical Writing - May 31, 2017
As a Technical Writer Intern, you will document a variety of software-related topics, including architecture overviews, coding concepts, procedures, APIs, SDKs, and more. You will write for both internal and external audiences. You are a strong writer, have solid analytical and organizational skills, and can quickly understand and communicate complex technical information. Most of all, you are passionate about investigating how things work and sharing their knowledge with others.
Mountain View, California, USA
- Proven interest in writing matched with an ability to write clearly and informatively.
- Proven experience that demonstrates your passion to learn and use technology.
- Able to cope with fast-paced and constantly changing environments.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Web programming experience preferred.
- Ability to read source code in languages such as Java or C++