The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- BOOK REVIEW: “Design for How People Learn” by Julie Dirksen - July 10, 2017
- 12 Top Characteristics of a Good Technical Writer - July 3, 2017
- What Are the Qualities of a Good Technical Writer? - June 28, 2017
- It’s okay—the programmers are writing the user documentation.
- I’ve scribbled down the specs on these bits of paper, discarded napkins and the back of my hand. Just put it together in a nice document by Friday. If you have any questions, none of the development team will be around so you’ll have to talk to the Manager.
- The printer has just delivered all 200 copies and wants to know what a User Manua is.
- The documentation is fine—I ran it through the spellchecker.
- Why do we need you? Anybody can write as good as anybody else.