Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- Test Your Knowledge of 4 Basic Fonts – Drag & Drop - January 27, 2017
- How NOT to Design a Web Site - January 25, 2017
- Hazards of Poorly Written Technical Documentation - December 26, 2016
Independently manage projects with little supervision to meet deadlines. This involves writing and editing technical and marketing documents. Schedule planning/coordination meetings to assess customer requirements. Work with team members in following style guides, templates, and processes. Manage workflow in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment using independent discretion and judgment. Lead information architecture initiatives. Work with cross-functional and cross-site teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Science. Advanced knowledge of technical communication principles, technical writing and editing skills and practices.
- Advanced knowledge knowledge of MS Word, Visio*, Adobe* FrameMaker, HTML, and other documentation tools. Candidate will be trained on the company’s documentation system (WUD, Arbortext and Sibersafe).
- Excellent multicultural communication, teamwork, and learning skills.
- Technical knowledge of communications and network processors.