The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- Hazards of Poorly Written Technical Documentation - December 26, 2016
- Get an ‘A’ on Your Next Research Paper With These 6 Simple Steps - November 28, 2016
- An Amazing and FREE Source of Magazines and Periodicals — ISSUU - November 25, 2016
- A Bachelors degree from a recognized university with specialization in Technical Writing or in related fields such as education, instructional design, business communications, or general business preferred or an equivalent in experience.
- Certificate in Technical Writing or Project Management.
- Knowledge of operations and policies related to the delivery of national-scale research funding programs including: peer/merit review systems, competition management, funding program tools/schemes, and innovations driven by advancement in informational technology.
- Knowledge of the research granting processes.