The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- How to Number Your Documents Properly – A Document Numbering Strategy - April 24, 2017
- How to Avoid Repeating Words in a Headline - April 18, 2017
- Leveraging Multi-Function Printers With Document Imaging Software - April 10, 2017
- A Bachelors degree from a recognized university with specialization in Technical Writing or in related fields such as education, instructional design, business communications, or general business preferred or an equivalent in experience.
- Certificate in Technical Writing or Project Management.
- Knowledge of operations and policies related to the delivery of national-scale research funding programs including: peer/merit review systems, competition management, funding program tools/schemes, and innovations driven by advancement in informational technology.
- Knowledge of the research granting processes.