The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- What is the Readability Index of Your Writing? - November 20, 2017
- Should Technical Writing be Boring? And if Yes, Why? - November 15, 2017
- How to Create a Custom-Designed Header in MS Word that Would be Available to All Other Word Documents - November 13, 2017
- A Bachelors degree from a recognized university with specialization in Technical Writing or in related fields such as education, instructional design, business communications, or general business preferred or an equivalent in experience.
- Certificate in Technical Writing or Project Management.
- Knowledge of operations and policies related to the delivery of national-scale research funding programs including: peer/merit review systems, competition management, funding program tools/schemes, and innovations driven by advancement in informational technology.
- Knowledge of the research granting processes.