The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- 101 Tips and Tutorials to Write Like a Pro - August 17, 2017
- How to Find a Technical Writing Job – Some Ideas and Resources - August 9, 2017
- BOOK REVIEW: “Design for How People Learn” by Julie Dirksen - July 10, 2017
- A Bachelors degree from a recognized university with specialization in Technical Writing or in related fields such as education, instructional design, business communications, or general business preferred or an equivalent in experience.
- Certificate in Technical Writing or Project Management.
- Knowledge of operations and policies related to the delivery of national-scale research funding programs including: peer/merit review systems, competition management, funding program tools/schemes, and innovations driven by advancement in informational technology.
- Knowledge of the research granting processes.