The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- 15 Questions to Ask After You Finish a Technical Document Project - February 12, 2018
- THY’s Perfect Information Design - February 9, 2018
- Waterfall vs. Agile Models in Technical Documentation - February 7, 2018
- A Bachelors degree from a recognized university with specialization in Technical Writing or in related fields such as education, instructional design, business communications, or general business preferred or an equivalent in experience.
- Certificate in Technical Writing or Project Management.
- Knowledge of operations and policies related to the delivery of national-scale research funding programs including: peer/merit review systems, competition management, funding program tools/schemes, and innovations driven by advancement in informational technology.
- Knowledge of the research granting processes.