The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- 3 Ways to Add Copyright Free Images to Your Blogs, Books and Documents - September 19, 2016
- How to Delete All Hyperlinks in a MS #Word Document through VBA Macro - September 1, 2016
- How to View a List of All Open MS Word Documents through VBA Macro - August 31, 2016
- Write technical reports based upon field inspection results and risk modeling analysis
- Participate occasionally in field inspection.
- Organize and complete all work products according to corporate standards
- Assist other team members as required with program and project documentation needs
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision to meet expected goal
- Excellent technical and copy writing skills and command of the English language
- Bachelor’s in Engineering. A plus is to have a minor (or extended studies) in English, Journalism, or Technical writing
- Strong knowledge of word processing and desktop publishing software
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Minimum of 5 years experience in technical writing