The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- How Much Money Can Writers Make? - June 22, 2017
- 2 Methods to Avoid Gender Ambiguity - June 21, 2017
- How to Write in “Action Units” in Technical Writing - May 31, 2017
- Write technical reports based upon field inspection results and risk modeling analysis
- Participate occasionally in field inspection.
- Organize and complete all work products according to corporate standards
- Assist other team members as required with program and project documentation needs
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision to meet expected goal
- Excellent technical and copy writing skills and command of the English language
- Bachelor’s in Engineering. A plus is to have a minor (or extended studies) in English, Journalism, or Technical writing
- Strong knowledge of word processing and desktop publishing software
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Minimum of 5 years experience in technical writing