Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- INFOGRAPHICS – Which Business Entity is Right for You? - September 28, 2016
- 3 Ways to Add Copyright Free Images to Your Blogs, Books and Documents - September 19, 2016
- How to Delete All Hyperlinks in a MS #Word Document through VBA Macro - September 1, 2016
We are looking for bright, enthusiastic people who like the challenges of a high paced and leading-edge technology business, while working with talented coworkers in a friendly work environment. As a Technical Writing Specialist you will produce technical documentation for software applications covering the following topics: installation, operation, and functionality. Work with Product Management Team and Engineers to understand the products and verify information.
Maintain and upgrade application documentation.
- BA or BS degree, preferably in Communications, English, or a technical field.
- 1-2 years experience as a technical writer.
- Ability to complete assigned deliverables within timelines and work well in a fast-paced project environment.
- Ideal candidate should have end-user documentation, training documentation, and collateral documentation experience with software products.
- Strong communication skills, including writing, editing, and proofreading.
- Ability to collaborate well with others in a team environment.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Word, or similar tools.
- Experience with print, web-based, and electronic delivery of documents.
- An ideal candidate will have a strong technical background and/or experience working with Microsoft SharePoint.