The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- INFOGRAPHICS – Which Business Entity is Right for You? - September 28, 2016
- 3 Ways to Add Copyright Free Images to Your Blogs, Books and Documents - September 19, 2016
- How to Delete All Hyperlinks in a MS #Word Document through VBA Macro - September 1, 2016
A leading IT Organization is looking for Content/Technical Writer with 4 – 6 yrs of exp. yrs experience in Technical Writing.
- At least 4-5 years of experience in technical writing in IT
- Would strategize for and manage quality of documentation produced at account level – Proposals, Case Studies, Requirements, Functional Design, Technical Design, User Manual/Guide, designing and writing Presentations, online help etc.
- Would interact with project managers to understand documentation needs and concerns around documentation.
- Interact with client on documentation concerns
- Experience on documentation tools
- Would be involved in documentation reviews, creation of critical documents, management and updating of documentation templates in co-ordination with team.
- Would manage mentoring of team members in their communication and documentation skills based on gaps identified
- Would identify training needs and conduct training to fill communication gap within the project.