Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- How to Number Your Documents Properly – A Document Numbering Strategy - April 24, 2017
- How to Avoid Repeating Words in a Headline - April 18, 2017
- Leveraging Multi-Function Printers With Document Imaging Software - April 10, 2017
Write and organize Google’s internal engineering documentation and make it accessible and useful to engineers. Document complex internal APIs, infrastructure, systems, tools, and software engineering practices. Write high-quality code samples. Build tools to improve the process of organizing and generating documentation. Work with Google engineers and teams to help solve their information problems.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Significant technical writing experience and strong organizational skills.
- Knowledge of software development practices and tools.
- Proven track record in self managing work and delivering on time.
- Ability to quickly develop rapport with engineers.