Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- Hazards of Poorly Written Technical Documentation - December 26, 2016
- Get an ‘A’ on Your Next Research Paper With These 6 Simple Steps - November 28, 2016
- An Amazing and FREE Source of Magazines and Periodicals — ISSUU - November 25, 2016
Write and organize Google’s internal engineering documentation and make it accessible and useful to engineers. Document complex internal APIs, infrastructure, systems, tools, and software engineering practices. Write high-quality code samples. Build tools to improve the process of organizing and generating documentation. Work with Google engineers and teams to help solve their information problems.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Significant technical writing experience and strong organizational skills.
- Knowledge of software development practices and tools.
- Proven track record in self managing work and delivering on time.
- Ability to quickly develop rapport with engineers.