The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- How NOT to Look for a Writing Job (1) - January 22, 2017
- Hazards of Poorly Written Technical Documentation - December 26, 2016
- Get an ‘A’ on Your Next Research Paper With These 6 Simple Steps - November 28, 2016
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Education/Teaching/Training or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Technical Writing, Curriculum and Course Development.
- Required language(s): English, Filipino
- Demonstrated familiarity with Instructional Design and Courseware Development principles
- Strong PC skills and expertise in MS Office, RoboHelp, PaintShop Pro, Adobe presenter, Dokeos or Moodle and the like
- Desire to continuously learn new features of development tools and software
- Preferably with troubleshooting experiences
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Training & Development or equivalent.