- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills, attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work required.
- Technical writing skills preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and the Internet required.
- Handle routine and non-routine administrative tasks.
- Demonstrate initiative and good judgment and a willingness to learn.
To apply please submit a current application along with a cover letter and resume relating qualifications and skills applicable to the duties specified above. Application deadline is February 19, 2010.