Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- BOOK REVIEW: “Design for How People Learn” by Julie Dirksen - July 10, 2017
- 12 Top Characteristics of a Good Technical Writer - July 3, 2017
- What Are the Qualities of a Good Technical Writer? - June 28, 2017
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills, attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work required.
- Technical writing skills preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and the Internet required.
- Handle routine and non-routine administrative tasks.
- Demonstrate initiative and good judgment and a willingness to learn.
To apply please submit a current application along with a cover letter and resume relating qualifications and skills applicable to the duties specified above. Application deadline is February 19, 2010.