Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- Test Your Knowledge of 4 Basic Fonts – Drag & Drop - January 27, 2017
- How NOT to Design a Web Site - January 25, 2017
- Hazards of Poorly Written Technical Documentation - December 26, 2016
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills, attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work required.
- Technical writing skills preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and the Internet required.
- Handle routine and non-routine administrative tasks.
- Demonstrate initiative and good judgment and a willingness to learn.
To apply please submit a current application along with a cover letter and resume relating qualifications and skills applicable to the duties specified above. Application deadline is February 19, 2010.