The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- Get an ‘A’ on Your Next Research Paper With These 6 Simple Steps - November 28, 2016
- An Amazing and FREE Source of Magazines and Periodicals — ISSUU - November 25, 2016
- Three Free Photo Sites for Technical and Business Writers - November 23, 2016
Here is a rate compilation terms related to trailer trucks:
- Cab – it is an enclosed space where a driver takes his place. A cab can have some configurations:
- Cab over engine (flat nose) – in this cab the driver seats above the front axle and the engine. Such cabs are popular in Europe, because there overall truck lengths are strictly regulated. But they are also used in other parts of the world.
- Conventional cab – in this cab driver seats behind the engine. The place is the same as in most passenger cars or pickup trucks. Such cabs are popular in North America and that is why they are also known as American cabs.
- Cab beside engine – this cab is also known and used but rare (shipping yards, aircraft baggage loading).