The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- How to Number Your Documents Properly – A Document Numbering Strategy - April 24, 2017
- How to Avoid Repeating Words in a Headline - April 18, 2017
- Leveraging Multi-Function Printers With Document Imaging Software - April 10, 2017
- Location: Calgary, AB
- Position: Technical Writing Analyst – Document & Knowledge Management
- Type: Contract – Temp
- Rate: Please state your incorporated all-inclusive rate/hr
- Duration: 01/20/2010 to 07/09/2010
- Write, edit, index, or revise a variety of technical, user documentation such as articles, reports, brochures, and/or manuals for a wide range of uses.
- Collaborate with programmers, engineers, and/or product management during design phase to gain an understanding of the product.
- Analyze requirements of project to determine types of publications needed.
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of technical documentation.
- Requires excellent oral and written communication skills and an understanding of programming concepts, operating systems and/or networking.
- May provide guidance to lower level personnel.