The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- Test Your Knowledge of 4 Basic Fonts – Drag & Drop - January 27, 2017
- How NOT to Design a Web Site - January 25, 2017
- Hazards of Poorly Written Technical Documentation - December 26, 2016
Job Description :
- CANDIDATES WHO HAVE COMPLETED TECHNICAL WRITING COURSE ARE ALONE ELIGIBLE
- Understand Software products function.
- Write help files for Software.
- Convert help files to html pages with navigation.
- Help files created should have screen shots of Software pages with Help annotations in screen shots.
- Documentation of software analysis and maintenance phase.
- Able to work in help file development tools (Eg: Robohelp,Adobe)
- Should think in customer point and develop the software help files.