The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- How to Number Your Documents Properly – A Document Numbering Strategy - April 24, 2017
- How to Avoid Repeating Words in a Headline - April 18, 2017
- Leveraging Multi-Function Printers With Document Imaging Software - April 10, 2017
Job Description :
- CANDIDATES WHO HAVE COMPLETED TECHNICAL WRITING COURSE ARE ALONE ELIGIBLE
- Understand Software products function.
- Write help files for Software.
- Convert help files to html pages with navigation.
- Help files created should have screen shots of Software pages with Help annotations in screen shots.
- Documentation of software analysis and maintenance phase.
- Able to work in help file development tools (Eg: Robohelp,Adobe)
- Should think in customer point and develop the software help files.