The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- Get an ‘A’ on Your Next Research Paper With These 6 Simple Steps - November 28, 2016
- An Amazing and FREE Source of Magazines and Periodicals — ISSUU - November 25, 2016
- Three Free Photo Sites for Technical and Business Writers - November 23, 2016
Job Description :
- CANDIDATES WHO HAVE COMPLETED TECHNICAL WRITING COURSE ARE ALONE ELIGIBLE
- Understand Software products function.
- Write help files for Software.
- Convert help files to html pages with navigation.
- Help files created should have screen shots of Software pages with Help annotations in screen shots.
- Documentation of software analysis and maintenance phase.
- Able to work in help file development tools (Eg: Robohelp,Adobe)
- Should think in customer point and develop the software help files.