The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- How to Count the Number of Days with an Incident and Chart with Running Averages in MS Excel - October 19, 2016
- FREE Online Video Course – MS Word Power Shortcuts - October 14, 2016
- INFOGRAPHICS – Which Business Entity is Right for You? - September 28, 2016
Job Description :
- CANDIDATES WHO HAVE COMPLETED TECHNICAL WRITING COURSE ARE ALONE ELIGIBLE
- Understand Software products function.
- Write help files for Software.
- Convert help files to html pages with navigation.
- Help files created should have screen shots of Software pages with Help annotations in screen shots.
- Documentation of software analysis and maintenance phase.
- Able to work in help file development tools (Eg: Robohelp,Adobe)
- Should think in customer point and develop the software help files.