The following two tabs change content below.
- You’ll be working closely with the development team designing, developing, creating and maintaining user guides & documentation for their range of software products.
- You’ll have excellent writing & page design skills, coupled with a thorough knowledge of documentation methods, processes & best practices.
- Experience of documenting large & complex business software systems using documentation tools with an emphasis on Robohelp.
- You’ll need to liaise with all members of the development department, attend & contribute to meetings when required, co-ordinate the documentation with software releases & plan & produce accurate lists of documentation working to tight project timescales.
- This is a great opportunity to work for a market leading company, so don’t delay in sending your CV.