Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- BOOK REVIEW: “Design for How People Learn” by Julie Dirksen - July 10, 2017
- 12 Top Characteristics of a Good Technical Writer - July 3, 2017
- What Are the Qualities of a Good Technical Writer? - June 28, 2017
If you are in the healthcare industry,you may want to join this free eSeminar on how to use Acrobat in Healthcare.
This eSeminar is part the “Learn Acrobat Online” series.
Date: February 12, Friday
The eSeminar will cover:
- The PDF Healthcare Guidelines
- Differences between Acrobat versions
- Creating PDFs from Office Applications, paper and the Web
- Combining multiple formats to create a single well-organized PDF
- How to repurpose PDFs to create editable Word and Excel files
- Creating and distributing PDF forms
- Securing PDFs using passwords
- Redacting PDFs for compliance