Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- Test Your Knowledge of 4 Basic Fonts – Drag & Drop - January 27, 2017
- How NOT to Design a Web Site - January 25, 2017
- Hazards of Poorly Written Technical Documentation - December 26, 2016
If you are in the healthcare industry,you may want to join this free eSeminar on how to use Acrobat in Healthcare.
This eSeminar is part the “Learn Acrobat Online” series.
Date: February 12, Friday
The eSeminar will cover:
- The PDF Healthcare Guidelines
- Differences between Acrobat versions
- Creating PDFs from Office Applications, paper and the Web
- Combining multiple formats to create a single well-organized PDF
- How to repurpose PDFs to create editable Word and Excel files
- Creating and distributing PDF forms
- Securing PDFs using passwords
- Redacting PDFs for compliance