The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- 7 Tips to Write Great Essays - January 5, 2018
- How to Eliminate Abstract Nouns - January 3, 2018
- 3 Important Differences Between Academic versus Technical Writing - January 1, 2018
- Gathers and researches information for use in: Technical documentation (Business Requirements Documents, Business Case Studies, etc, in particular); Knowledge-base development; Strategic planning.
- Interacts with Subject Matter experts (engineers, architects, Business Analysts, Business Units and other technical personnel) for this purpose.
- Analyzes data, and drafts preliminary conclusions & recommendations for review.
- Authors and/or compiles technical documents in association with Subject Matter Experts.
- Creates and maintains knowledge bases for the IT&T infrastructure.