The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- INFOGRAPHICS – Which Business Entity is Right for You? - September 28, 2016
- 3 Ways to Add Copyright Free Images to Your Blogs, Books and Documents - September 19, 2016
- How to Delete All Hyperlinks in a MS #Word Document through VBA Macro - September 1, 2016
- Gathers and researches information for use in: Technical documentation (Business Requirements Documents, Business Case Studies, etc, in particular); Knowledge-base development; Strategic planning.
- Interacts with Subject Matter experts (engineers, architects, Business Analysts, Business Units and other technical personnel) for this purpose.
- Analyzes data, and drafts preliminary conclusions & recommendations for review.
- Authors and/or compiles technical documents in association with Subject Matter Experts.
- Creates and maintains knowledge bases for the IT&T infrastructure.