The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- How Much Money Can Writers Make? - June 22, 2017
- 2 Methods to Avoid Gender Ambiguity - June 21, 2017
- How to Write in “Action Units” in Technical Writing - May 31, 2017
- Gathers and researches information for use in: Technical documentation (Business Requirements Documents, Business Case Studies, etc, in particular); Knowledge-base development; Strategic planning.
- Interacts with Subject Matter experts (engineers, architects, Business Analysts, Business Units and other technical personnel) for this purpose.
- Analyzes data, and drafts preliminary conclusions & recommendations for review.
- Authors and/or compiles technical documents in association with Subject Matter Experts.
- Creates and maintains knowledge bases for the IT&T infrastructure.