Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- Hazards of Poorly Written Technical Documentation - December 26, 2016
- Get an ‘A’ on Your Next Research Paper With These 6 Simple Steps - November 28, 2016
- An Amazing and FREE Source of Magazines and Periodicals — ISSUU - November 25, 2016
1. At least 7-10 years of demonstrable technical writing and/or editing experience. Preference will be given to those with “green,” renewable energy, solar, software user guides, creating online help files, construction, transit, engineering, financial, and/or insurance writing experience.
2. A BA/BS in either technical writing or a technical field (math, science, engineering, and so forth).
3. Willingness to (strictly) follow style guidelines.
4. Ability to turn documents around in very short windows. One missed deadline will terminate the working relationship.
5. A resume and cover letter.
6. Relevant clips (I will determine what is needed from you once I review resumes and cover letters).
7. In depth experience with MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel (Office 2007 only).