Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- How Much Money Can Writers Make? - June 22, 2017
- 2 Methods to Avoid Gender Ambiguity - June 21, 2017
- How to Write in “Action Units” in Technical Writing - May 31, 2017
Job Details: Utilizing clinical and scientific literature analysis skills, writes and updates medical information response documents, including letters and clinical FAQs, dossiers. Provides comprehensive literature review and data analysis to identify products.
- 5+ years of scientific literature analysis experience
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- 5+ years of technical writing experience
- Required computer skills: MS Word, Excel
Education / Cert: Pharm.D., PhD., NSc., M.D., D.O.