Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- How to Count the Number of Days with an Incident and Chart with Running Averages in MS Excel - October 19, 2016
- FREE Online Video Course – MS Word Power Shortcuts - October 14, 2016
- INFOGRAPHICS – Which Business Entity is Right for You? - September 28, 2016
Job Details: Utilizing clinical and scientific literature analysis skills, writes and updates medical information response documents, including letters and clinical FAQs, dossiers. Provides comprehensive literature review and data analysis to identify products.
- 5+ years of scientific literature analysis experience
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- 5+ years of technical writing experience
- Required computer skills: MS Word, Excel
Education / Cert: Pharm.D., PhD., NSc., M.D., D.O.