Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- Test Your Knowledge of 4 Basic Fonts – Drag & Drop - January 27, 2017
- How NOT to Design a Web Site - January 25, 2017
- Hazards of Poorly Written Technical Documentation - December 26, 2016
Job Details: Utilizing clinical and scientific literature analysis skills, writes and updates medical information response documents, including letters and clinical FAQs, dossiers. Provides comprehensive literature review and data analysis to identify products.
- 5+ years of scientific literature analysis experience
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- 5+ years of technical writing experience
- Required computer skills: MS Word, Excel
Education / Cert: Pharm.D., PhD., NSc., M.D., D.O.