Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- 2 Good Reasons to Write for Free Rather Than for Just a Few Dismal Bucks - October 18, 2017
- 10 Indispensable Concepts of English Grammar You Should Know - October 16, 2017
- INFOGRAPHICS – Technical Writers Work for… - October 13, 2017
Job Details: Utilizing clinical and scientific literature analysis skills, writes and updates medical information response documents, including letters and clinical FAQs, dossiers. Provides comprehensive literature review and data analysis to identify products.
- 5+ years of scientific literature analysis experience
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- 5+ years of technical writing experience
- Required computer skills: MS Word, Excel
Education / Cert: Pharm.D., PhD., NSc., M.D., D.O.