Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- How to Count the Number of Days with an Incident and Chart with Running Averages in MS Excel - October 19, 2016
- FREE Online Video Course – MS Word Power Shortcuts - October 14, 2016
- INFOGRAPHICS – Which Business Entity is Right for You? - September 28, 2016
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Ensure documents meet company style guidelines and are free of typographical and grammatical errors.
2. Track progress and work with staff to ensure delivery of documents to clients on or ahead of schedule
3. Revise documents per client feedback
4. Manage document and data storage in system and database
Education and Experience Required:
1. Associate’s degree at minimum.
2. Strong written, verbal, ad interpersonal skills.
3. Strong attention to detail.
4. Previous writing experience.
5. Must be proficient in MS Word.