Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- Get an ‘A’ on Your Next Research Paper With These 6 Simple Steps - November 28, 2016
- An Amazing and FREE Source of Magazines and Periodicals — ISSUU - November 25, 2016
- Three Free Photo Sites for Technical and Business Writers - November 23, 2016
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Ensure documents meet company style guidelines and are free of typographical and grammatical errors.
2. Track progress and work with staff to ensure delivery of documents to clients on or ahead of schedule
3. Revise documents per client feedback
4. Manage document and data storage in system and database
Education and Experience Required:
1. Associate’s degree at minimum.
2. Strong written, verbal, ad interpersonal skills.
3. Strong attention to detail.
4. Previous writing experience.
5. Must be proficient in MS Word.