Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- How Much Money Can Writers Make? - June 22, 2017
- 2 Methods to Avoid Gender Ambiguity - June 21, 2017
- How to Write in “Action Units” in Technical Writing - May 31, 2017
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Ensure documents meet company style guidelines and are free of typographical and grammatical errors.
2. Track progress and work with staff to ensure delivery of documents to clients on or ahead of schedule
3. Revise documents per client feedback
4. Manage document and data storage in system and database
Education and Experience Required:
1. Associate’s degree at minimum.
2. Strong written, verbal, ad interpersonal skills.
3. Strong attention to detail.
4. Previous writing experience.
5. Must be proficient in MS Word.