Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- BOOK REVIEW: “Design for How People Learn” by Julie Dirksen - July 10, 2017
- 12 Top Characteristics of a Good Technical Writer - July 3, 2017
- What Are the Qualities of a Good Technical Writer? - June 28, 2017
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Ensure documents meet company style guidelines and are free of typographical and grammatical errors.
2. Track progress and work with staff to ensure delivery of documents to clients on or ahead of schedule
3. Revise documents per client feedback
4. Manage document and data storage in system and database
Education and Experience Required:
1. Associate’s degree at minimum.
2. Strong written, verbal, ad interpersonal skills.
3. Strong attention to detail.
4. Previous writing experience.
5. Must be proficient in MS Word.