Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- BOOK REVIEW: “Design for How People Learn” by Julie Dirksen - July 10, 2017
- 12 Top Characteristics of a Good Technical Writer - July 3, 2017
- What Are the Qualities of a Good Technical Writer? - June 28, 2017
Brief job profile:
– Creating SEO friendly content/articles, Ebooks, sales letter, press release, blogs, newsletters and other similar stuff.
– Researching, editing and proofing relevant material.
For full-time/part-time technical writers:
– Develop technical documentation including user/admin guides, process manuals, online helps etc.
– Write/ review articles, E-books, sales copy and other content.
– Design and develop course/curriculum materials.
– Editing content will be a major task.
Experience: 0-3 years