Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- How NOT to Search for a Writing Job (1) - January 22, 2017
- Hazards of Poorly Written Technical Documentation - December 26, 2016
- Get an ‘A’ on Your Next Research Paper With These 6 Simple Steps - November 28, 2016
Brief job profile:
– Creating SEO friendly content/articles, Ebooks, sales letter, press release, blogs, newsletters and other similar stuff.
– Researching, editing and proofing relevant material.
For full-time/part-time technical writers:
– Develop technical documentation including user/admin guides, process manuals, online helps etc.
– Write/ review articles, E-books, sales copy and other content.
– Design and develop course/curriculum materials.
– Editing content will be a major task.
Experience: 0-3 years