Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- INFOGRAPHICS – Which Business Entity is Right for You? - September 28, 2016
- 3 Ways to Add Copyright Free Images to Your Blogs, Books and Documents - September 19, 2016
- How to Delete All Hyperlinks in a MS #Word Document through VBA Macro - September 1, 2016
Brief job profile:
– Creating SEO friendly content/articles, Ebooks, sales letter, press release, blogs, newsletters and other similar stuff.
– Researching, editing and proofing relevant material.
For full-time/part-time technical writers:
– Develop technical documentation including user/admin guides, process manuals, online helps etc.
– Write/ review articles, E-books, sales copy and other content.
– Design and develop course/curriculum materials.
– Editing content will be a major task.
Experience: 0-3 years