The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- Test Your Knowledge of 4 Basic Fonts – Drag & Drop - January 27, 2017
- How NOT to Design a Web Site - January 25, 2017
- Hazards of Poorly Written Technical Documentation - December 26, 2016
Candidates should possess the following:
- On site technical writer required for specification documents tying devolvement back to requirements of the projects statement of work.
- The components to be tested are IVR, HICR, HIPC, ACD.
- Plans, writes, peer-edits, and performs other development tasks for documentation deliverables while strictly, following established processes.
- Knowledge of IEEE standards.
- Plans and coordinates assigned documentation projects for the team.
- Hands-on exposure with technical teams for the purpose of conducting interviews, document reviews, and conducting research to satisfy document deliverables.
- Conducts project team and customer facing meetings to obtain information, discuss progress and identify issues
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- IT and technical writing background a must.