The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- How Much Money Can Writers Make? - June 22, 2017
- 2 Methods to Avoid Gender Ambiguity - June 21, 2017
- How to Write in “Action Units” in Technical Writing - May 31, 2017
Candidates should possess the following:
- On site technical writer required for specification documents tying devolvement back to requirements of the projects statement of work.
- The components to be tested are IVR, HICR, HIPC, ACD.
- Plans, writes, peer-edits, and performs other development tasks for documentation deliverables while strictly, following established processes.
- Knowledge of IEEE standards.
- Plans and coordinates assigned documentation projects for the team.
- Hands-on exposure with technical teams for the purpose of conducting interviews, document reviews, and conducting research to satisfy document deliverables.
- Conducts project team and customer facing meetings to obtain information, discuss progress and identify issues
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- IT and technical writing background a must.