Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- What is the Readability Index of Your Writing? - November 20, 2017
- Should Technical Writing be Boring? And if Yes, Why? - November 15, 2017
- How to Create a Custom-Designed Header in MS Word that Would be Available to All Other Word Documents - November 13, 2017
The Association was formally established in Auckland in 1997 as the New Zealand Technical Writers Association (NZTWA) by a group of technical writers who had been meeting informally for some time. The NZTWA was renamed TCANZ in August 2002 to reflect the broader role performed by technical communicators.
The objectives of the Association are to:
- Establish a legitimate forum for technical communicators in New Zealand
- Promote technical communication as a profession
- Promote technical communication training within tertiary institutions in New Zealand.
Our members are people who are involved in paper-based or online documentation as: