Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- 3 Ways to Add Copyright Free Images to Your Blogs, Books and Documents - September 19, 2016
- How to Delete All Hyperlinks in a MS #Word Document through VBA Macro - September 1, 2016
- How to View a List of All Open MS Word Documents through VBA Macro - August 31, 2016
The Association was formally established in Auckland in 1997 as the New Zealand Technical Writers Association (NZTWA) by a group of technical writers who had been meeting informally for some time. The NZTWA was renamed TCANZ in August 2002 to reflect the broader role performed by technical communicators.
The objectives of the Association are to:
- Establish a legitimate forum for technical communicators in New Zealand
- Promote technical communication as a profession
- Promote technical communication training within tertiary institutions in New Zealand.
Our members are people who are involved in paper-based or online documentation as: