Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- How to Avoid Repeating Words in a Headline - April 18, 2017
- Leveraging Multi-Function Printers With Document Imaging Software - April 10, 2017
- Understanding and Effectively Using Document Indexing in a Document Capture Solution - April 5, 2017
The Association was formally established in Auckland in 1997 as the New Zealand Technical Writers Association (NZTWA) by a group of technical writers who had been meeting informally for some time. The NZTWA was renamed TCANZ in August 2002 to reflect the broader role performed by technical communicators.
The objectives of the Association are to:
- Establish a legitimate forum for technical communicators in New Zealand
- Promote technical communication as a profession
- Promote technical communication training within tertiary institutions in New Zealand.
Our members are people who are involved in paper-based or online documentation as: