Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- 15 Questions to Ask After You Finish a Technical Document Project - February 12, 2018
- THY’s Perfect Information Design - February 9, 2018
- Waterfall vs. Agile Models in Technical Documentation - February 7, 2018
The Association was formally established in Auckland in 1997 as the New Zealand Technical Writers Association (NZTWA) by a group of technical writers who had been meeting informally for some time. The NZTWA was renamed TCANZ in August 2002 to reflect the broader role performed by technical communicators.
The objectives of the Association are to:
- Establish a legitimate forum for technical communicators in New Zealand
- Promote technical communication as a profession
- Promote technical communication training within tertiary institutions in New Zealand.
Our members are people who are involved in paper-based or online documentation as: