Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- Should Technical Writing be Boring? And if Yes, Why? - November 15, 2017
- How to Create a Custom-Designed Header in MS Word that Would be Available to All Other Word Documents - November 13, 2017
- What is the Difference Between Expository Writing and Technical Writing? - November 8, 2017
William Frick is a US-based manufacturer of Labels, Decals, RFID tags, and utility markers. I have around 10-20 projects per month that needs to be completed.
Writer must be familiar with at least one of the following industries:
RFID tags, Labels and UID, Decals, Utility markets (markers, damage prevention, etc)
1. Writing technical specifications for website content
2. Writing white papers and/or case studies based on current company initiatives.
3. Writing press releases on company wins or where we want to go.
4. Writing articles for our own website