Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- Get an ‘A’ on Your Next Research Paper With These 6 Simple Steps - November 28, 2016
- An Amazing and FREE Source of Magazines and Periodicals — ISSUU - November 25, 2016
- Three Free Photo Sites for Technical and Business Writers - November 23, 2016
William Frick is a US-based manufacturer of Labels, Decals, RFID tags, and utility markers. I have around 10-20 projects per month that needs to be completed.
Writer must be familiar with at least one of the following industries:
RFID tags, Labels and UID, Decals, Utility markets (markers, damage prevention, etc)
1. Writing technical specifications for website content
2. Writing white papers and/or case studies based on current company initiatives.
3. Writing press releases on company wins or where we want to go.
4. Writing articles for our own website