Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- 7 Tips to Write Great Essays - January 5, 2018
- How to Eliminate Abstract Nouns - January 3, 2018
- 3 Important Differences Between Academic versus Technical Writing - January 1, 2018
William Frick is a US-based manufacturer of Labels, Decals, RFID tags, and utility markers. I have around 10-20 projects per month that needs to be completed.
Writer must be familiar with at least one of the following industries:
RFID tags, Labels and UID, Decals, Utility markets (markers, damage prevention, etc)
1. Writing technical specifications for website content
2. Writing white papers and/or case studies based on current company initiatives.
3. Writing press releases on company wins or where we want to go.
4. Writing articles for our own website