Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- English Grammar – How to Use LIE and LAY Correctly - October 26, 2016
- How to Count the Number of Days with an Incident and Chart with Running Averages in MS Excel - October 19, 2016
- FREE Online Video Course – MS Word Power Shortcuts - October 14, 2016
Cutting edge trading firm is looking for a Technical Writer with at least 5 years of experience. This is a 6+ month project and located downtown Chicago within walking distance to the train station.
In this role you will responsible for updating existing technical documentation as well as working closely with a Senior Engineer to develop online training manuals. This position will be focused on documenting Networking systems.
- Must have at least 5 years of technical writing experience network systems
- Must have experience developing Online Training Manuals
- Proficiency with Adobe products including Captivate and Robohelp, along with expert level experience with MS Office products, including Visio.