Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- What is the Readability Index of Your Writing? - November 20, 2017
- Should Technical Writing be Boring? And if Yes, Why? - November 15, 2017
- How to Create a Custom-Designed Header in MS Word that Would be Available to All Other Word Documents - November 13, 2017
Cutting edge trading firm is looking for a Technical Writer with at least 5 years of experience. This is a 6+ month project and located downtown Chicago within walking distance to the train station.
In this role you will responsible for updating existing technical documentation as well as working closely with a Senior Engineer to develop online training manuals. This position will be focused on documenting Networking systems.
- Must have at least 5 years of technical writing experience network systems
- Must have experience developing Online Training Manuals
- Proficiency with Adobe products including Captivate and Robohelp, along with expert level experience with MS Office products, including Visio.