Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- How to Number Your Documents Properly – A Document Numbering Strategy - April 24, 2017
- How to Avoid Repeating Words in a Headline - April 18, 2017
- Leveraging Multi-Function Printers With Document Imaging Software - April 10, 2017
William Frick is a US-based manufacturer of Labels, Decals, RFID tags, and utility markers.
Writer must be familiar with at least one of the following industries:
RFID tags, Labels and UID, Decals, Utility markets (markers, damage prevention, etc)
1. Writing technical specifications for website content
2. Writing white papers and/or case studies based on current company initiatives.
3. Writing press releases on company wins or where we want to go.
4. Writing articles for our own website
This job can evolve into a full-time or part-time position.