Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- Test Your Knowledge of 4 Basic Fonts – Drag & Drop - January 27, 2017
- How NOT to Design a Web Site - January 25, 2017
- Hazards of Poorly Written Technical Documentation - December 26, 2016
William Frick is a US-based manufacturer of Labels, Decals, RFID tags, and utility markers.
Writer must be familiar with at least one of the following industries:
RFID tags, Labels and UID, Decals, Utility markets (markers, damage prevention, etc)
1. Writing technical specifications for website content
2. Writing white papers and/or case studies based on current company initiatives.
3. Writing press releases on company wins or where we want to go.
4. Writing articles for our own website
This job can evolve into a full-time or part-time position.