Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- How to Count the Number of Days with an Incident and Chart with Running Averages in MS Excel - October 19, 2016
- FREE Online Video Course – MS Word Power Shortcuts - October 14, 2016
- INFOGRAPHICS – Which Business Entity is Right for You? - September 28, 2016
* Bachelor’s degree in technical communications or a related communications field.
* 3–5 years experience in technical publications, preferably hardware and software
* Experience working in an FDA regulated environment required
* 2 or more years of experience with electronic publishing, production design, printing, photography, computer graphics/ electronic typesetting, and page layout.
* Ability to extract information from subject matter experts, technical documents, test data and hands-on work with the device, and convert it into the appropriate technical communications for the intended audience.
* Must be an expert with Adobe FrameMaker and highly proficient with Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Office, Windows, and Mac OS.
* Strong background in editing and proofreading experience and ability to read and understand blueprints and wiring diagrams.