Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- Test Your Knowledge of 4 Basic Fonts – Drag & Drop - January 27, 2017
- How NOT to Design a Web Site - January 25, 2017
- Hazards of Poorly Written Technical Documentation - December 26, 2016
* Bachelor’s degree in technical communications or a related communications field.
* 3–5 years experience in technical publications, preferably hardware and software
* Experience working in an FDA regulated environment required
* 2 or more years of experience with electronic publishing, production design, printing, photography, computer graphics/ electronic typesetting, and page layout.
* Ability to extract information from subject matter experts, technical documents, test data and hands-on work with the device, and convert it into the appropriate technical communications for the intended audience.
* Must be an expert with Adobe FrameMaker and highly proficient with Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Office, Windows, and Mac OS.
* Strong background in editing and proofreading experience and ability to read and understand blueprints and wiring diagrams.